ZenAX – Kitchen Extraction Just Got Better!
Systemair have launched a range of circular centrifugal duct fans that tick all the boxes when it comes to high temperature, high pressure ventilation systems. The ZenAX fan is ideal for Kitchen extract canopies due to its backward curved metal impeller and motor that sits outside the airstream to handle temperatures up to 120deg C. Maintenance is made easy via the motor impeller plate assembly which can be removed whilst the fan is still installed in the duct. All ZenAX fans are 2015 ErP Compliant.
- Available in sizes 400 – 630mm Dia – 1Ph 230V & 3Ph 400V options
- Backward Curved Centrifugal Impeller for high pressure systems
- Easy to maintain and reliable – Motor / Impeller set can be removed without taking the fan out of the duct
- IEC standard motors, speed-controllable via either Electronic , 5 Step Auto Transformer, Freq Inverter or 2 Speed Switch
- Motor outside the air stream – Handles air temps Up to 120°C – Ideal for Kitchen Extract
- Can be installed outside with motor cover
- Long casing made from pre-galvanized steel for Circular Duct with Spun flanges according to Eurovent 1/2