Colourfan is an acknowledged range of small air handling ventilation units from VES.
VES is now re-launching its new ErP compliant Colourfan range of high efficiency, low noise small ventilation units including Supply, Extract and Twin Extract. All of which are designed around a single platform, with low specific fan powers and unique and innovative benefits across the range.
For more strenuous demands on unit performance, efficiency, low specific fan powers or noise sensitive environments, an acoustic option is also available, delivering optimum performance. Part of a complete range of innovative flexible products from the HVAC experts, whatever the nature of your project, there is a Colourfan to suit.
Installation and maintenance is simplified through quick change plug connectors and plug and play or pre-wired fitted controls.
• Low energy/high efficiency fans
• Low noise
• Low SFPs to achieve L2 Building Regulations
• Duty up to 2.5m3/s
• Wide range of models for ceiling void, plantroom and external locations
• Variety of control options to suit unit requirements
• All units suitable for demand ventilation with our BlueSense package
The Colourfan range is also available for purchase with a 10% discount on the VES Buy Online site www.vesdirect.co.uk