UNLIMITED HOT WATER SUPPLY – RINNAI SUPPORT FOR ESSENTIAL WORKS NOW MAINTAINED AND CONTINUES
Rinnai’s operational support to Essential Works during the lockdown so far has had such a huge response that the company has committed to maintaining and continuing for the duration of the lockdown and beyond. Provided there is a constant supply of gas and water the Rinnai units are guaranteed to supply temperature accurate hot water in unlimited quantities for all hygiene regimes in all types of healthcare sites or temporary accommodation.
These services are: –
- Rinnai’s Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – open for any emergency / essential equipment provision of new units and for spares.
- Weekend operational & technical support help line – simply call 01928 531870 and select sales and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail and the company will respond within an hour.
- Collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday. All will adopt ‘safe distancing’ in any contact for this or deliveries.
- Emergency delivery on working days and weekends / out of hours – under “essential works” circumstances and, where possible, Rinnai will readily offer a delivery service to site.
- Out of hours and weekend technical support – installers, site managers, contractors and all end-users simply call 01928 531870 select technical and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail. Response will be within one hour between 0800 – 22:30 / 7 days a week. This means that there be a technical response every day of the week.
Available within 24hrs from Rinnai is its range of units giving instant and constant flows of hot water for hygiene and cleaning use in all healthcare, care homes, supermarkets, food manufacture and mobile hygiene, including any new or planned sites.
Rinnai’s complete range of hot water heating units are available for next day delivery on orders placed before the previous mid-day.
Rinnai UK is continuing to be open for business throughout the current situation with staff able to take any orders or enquiries via telephone or online and the company has excellent stock levels of all units in the range plus spares and accessories.
Installers can contact the company direct in gaining access to the supply of units –
For more information on the RINNAI product range visit