Tinytag Data Loggers at RWM
Come and discover how environmental monitoring can constitute a key part of effective energy management on the Tinytag Stand 4C30 at RWM. Tinytag data loggers provide a cost-effective solution, monitoring power consumption, temperature, relative humidity, carbon dioxide, voltage, current and count. Reliable and discreet, Tinytags help identify and evaluate energy saving initiatives, help validate building systems performance, and help ensure the comfort of occupants.
Standalone Tinytags record data which is downloaded to a PC for analysis. For sites with multiple monitoring points, Tinytag Radio and LAN loggers are an ideal solution: data is gathered automatically using wireless communications or via an Ethernet connection for direct viewing on a PC, across a LAN, or remotely across the internet. Recorded data is presented clearly as graphs and tables in the versatile and easy to use Tinytag Explorer Connect Software.
The Tinytag Energy Logger is a particularly useful tool in energy management: cost-effective, non-invasive and easy to use, it monitors single and three phase power usage, and power factor, and can be used for spot checks or left to record for longer periods to help build up energy profiles.
- Monitoring the performance of HVAC systems
- Monitoring the efficiency of building materials
- Monitoring the efficiency of equipment
- Monitoring the performance of replacement lighting systems
- Entry level temperature data loggers from £50
- Dual channel temp/RH data loggers from £99
- CO2 loggers from £325
- Energy Logger (single and three phase power monitoring) £795
- Radio data loggers: bundles of three temp loggers/receiver/software from £1000
- Plus LAN data loggers: from £325
(All prices exclude VAT)
Tinytags are manufactured in the UK by Gemini Data Loggers and sold worldwide through a network of over 40 distributors. More information about how Tinytags are used to identify and evaluate energy saving initiatives, and a number of case studies are available on our website.