The New Quick Compact Valve (QCV)
The space-saving Quick Compact Valve sets new standards for room and zone solutions.
Comprised of a 2-way ball valve (DN 15) and an electromechanical rotary actuator, it offers the following advantages:
• No energy losses thanks to air bubble tight-closing valve in accordance with EN 12266-1
• Simple, lightning-fast, manually adjustable kvs value from 0.25 to 4.5
• Rotary valve resistant to soiling and ‘force fit’
• Attachable, handy actuator
• Exceptionally compact overall structure for installation height of 110mm
• Facilitates monitoring and maintenance with communicative MP actuators
• Also available white cover hood for the actuator.
The new Quick Compact Valve (QCV) is flexible, communicative and practical.