Switch2 Energy announces new heat network webinar series
A new autumn series of free heat network webinars has been launched by Switch2 Energy to provide fortnightly online masterclasses for designers, developers, owners and operators of district and community heating schemes.
The six live heat network webinars are:
- 15 September – Heat Networks: Setting the tariff to balance economics and affordability
- 29 September – Heat Networks: Integrating local energy systems to improve cost and carbon returns
- 13 October – Heat Networks: How do you set up an ESCO? (with legal specialists Winckworth Sherwood)
- 27 October – Heat Networks: Connected Heat Interface Units (HIU) & remote diagnosis
- 10 November – Heat Networks: the role of 4th and 5th generation heat networks in meeting net zero goals – (with Winckworth Sherwood)
- 24 November – Heat Networks: Decarbonising existing heat networks
Switch2’s first Spring series of heat network webinars are now available on-demand and the new autumn series will also be recorded and made available for free 24/7 viewing.
Ian Allan, Head of Market Strategy for Switch2 Energy said: “We launched our first webinar series at the start of lockdown to share heat network best practice with local authorities, housing associations, private developers, consultants and contractors. More than 600 people have attended these interactive online events and hundreds more are now accessing the learning on-demand.”
To register for the live webinars, click on: https://content.switch2.co.uk/webinars2020