Smart Buildings Show is back for 2021
The free-to-attend conference and exhibition takes place at ExCeL London on 6-7 October, featuring industry-leading speaker sessions and panel debates from some of the sector’s most renowned brands, including Microsoft, Bluetooth and Siemens Building Products.
This year’s conference will cover a diverse range of subjects and deliver thought leadership, education and key insights into the issues affecting today’s smart buildings professional, including building automation systems, facilities management, lighting and control systems, energy efficiency and energy management, software, security and smart metering.
The conference sessions will be spread across four dedicated theatres, including;
- Connected – Managementwhich will look at how smart building are managed and how the workplace has changed post-covid
- Connected – Controlwhich will look at physical devices in smart buildings
- Connected – Spaces & Infrastructurewhich will focus on smart buildings, wellbeing, networks, connectivity and power
- Training – which will offer visitors the chance to enhance their industry credentials via CPD-accredited presentations.
“We are delighted to welcome visitors back to Smart Buildings Show conference and exhibition,” said Ian Garmeson, managing director, Turret Group.
“This year’s show will provide visitors with the first in-person event to focus on smart buildings and their associated critical infrastructure since the start of the pandemic. We believe it will provide a fantastic opportunity to network among fellow industry peers and demonstrate how our sector will play a key role in helping the UK to build back better.”
Throughout the two days, Smart Buildings Show 2021 will cover key aspects of creating and managing a smart building including; security, services and support, building energy management and health & safety – allowing delegates to;
- Learnfrom the industries most renowned thought leaders and innovative vendors
- Gaininsights into the key aspects of creating and managing an intelligent smart building, including building automation systems, artificial intelligence (AI), energy efficiency and lighting and controls
- Network among leading brands to become part of the latest thinking, sharing experiences with other organisations
The conference will host all the latest information on the smart buildings market and will include a number of panel discussions that promise to be the centre of some lively debate.
Mark Tyson, head of property operations at Legal & General Investment Management Real Assets, will be hosting a panel entitled, ‘Is there a trade-off between healthy buildings and net zero carbon buildings?’ featuring Simon Wyatt, Partner at Cundall. This panel debate will take place on Wednesday 6 October at 1pm.
On Thursday 7 October at 10:45am, join Adrian Scott, business development manager at Priva UK for his session, ‘Local and remote management of healthier buildings with Building Automation Control Systems’, as he discusses the proposed requirements for providing a healthy and clean future workspace in the post Covid-19 world.
The full speaker line up, including Microsoft, Verdantix, Arcadis and Quuppa – to name a few, is available on the show website.
This year’s headline sponsor, Bluetooth SIG, is joined by Platinum Sponsors; aico/HomeLink, The DALI Alliance, Sauter Automation and Schneider Electric.
To register for your free ticket, visit smartbuildingsshow.com to unlock all the information you need to make your buildings more economic and functional.
For more information on exhibiting and sponsorship, please contact Claire Hatchett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep up with Smart Buildings Show at @smart_build on Twitter and #SBS2021 across all platforms.