Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Magenta International are specialist recruiters in the Building Services sector and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Central London
Reference: Senior M&E QS / DH3
This privately owned organisation specialises in MEP installation projects and has an annual turnover of £30 million. The company has been established 15 years and was set up to deliver a first class service to its clients within the London region.
The company specialises in M&E design and build projects, successfully offering its services and experience across this market sector.
Excellent salary and benefits package available for individuals with experience of successfully delivering large value MEP projects in the capital.
• Provide commercial support for a project, working closely with the operational teams with sub contract procurement, package management and final account.
• Understand the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices required to record change etc. Coordinate any responses required with Commercial Manager.
• Liaise with the client, client representatives and other 3rd parties on commercial issues, including the agreement of additional money.
• Understand true value to end of reporting period and comparison with actual cost expended
• Experience in building services, mechanical and electrical
• Experience in sub contract procurement & package management
• Working in Join Ventures / collaborative alliances
If you would like to apply for this role then please forward your CV to me or for further information contact David Housden on 01233 223712 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.