Self Test Emergency Light Fittings
ESP’s range of Self Test Emergency Light Fittings offers numerous benefits over standard fittings by reducing the costs and time associated with manual testing and inspection.
During initial power up an automatic commissioning stage will begin. After the initial charge up time (up to 72 hours), the unit will carry out a full duration test. After all initial tests are completed successfully the inbuilt processor will start the standard programmed test schedule, reporting failing functions via the status LED. In addition it is possible to initiate a manual test on self test emergency lighting fittings for extra peace of mind
There are five self test products in the range:
- 3W LED Maintained Emergency Self-contained Downlight with Self Test and Interchangeable Open and Corridor Lens.
- 3W LED Emergency Open Lens Downlight with Self Test
- 9W LED IP65 Non-Maintained Emergency Twin Spot with Self Test
- 3W LED IP65 Maintained Emergency Bulkhead with Self Test
- 3W LED Maintained Emergency Exit Box with Self Test
The products have all been tested and comply with the latest standards. They are easy to install – without any need for key switches or data cables – and offer convenience and reduced maintenance time and costs.