Schwank launches gas heat pumps
Schwank, a world market leader in the manufacture and supply of gas fired infrared radiant heaters, has recently introduced high energy efficiency Gas Heat Pumps (GHPs) into its product range.
In partnership with the specialist distributor Oceanair, Schwank UK is now supplying the very latest GHP equipment for both heating and cooling industrial and commercial buildings.
Schwank’s GHPs exceed regulations on environmental standards and their energy efficiency ratings are extremely impressive: up to 150% for heating and up to 200% for cooling. They are low on CO2 emissions and below the required standard for NOx emissions.
Gas is competitively priced compared to other energy sources and GHPs ensure that comfortable workplace temperatures are produced whatever the season and weather.
Further benefits include:
- Ambient heat is captured from the air and heat from the GHP engine is recovered and recycled, with hot water produced as part of the heating process.
- There is the option for a water heat exchanger to connect to domestic hot water systems, DX coil or chilled water for indoor heat exchange.
- Temperature can be regulated into zones, so that one area of a building may be heated while another is kept cool (e.g. an office area can be kept warm while an adjoining warehouse maintains a low temperature).
- Direct use of gas by GHPs as a primary energy source saves the generation and distribution losses incurred with electric heat pumps.
- GHPs are easy to install and require minimal maintenance.
Steve Sherman, Managing Director of Schwank UK, explained that this move into gas powered technology for both heating and cooling was a logical development for the company. “Gas heat pumps complement our existing product range and provide new solutions for the HVAC requirements of our customers.”
For further information about Schwank products and services, contact email@example.com