Magneta ErP Compliant Circulators from Smedegaard
Magneta ErP compliant circulators represent the latest innovation in pumping technology from Smedegaard. Chris Barrett Managing Director of Smedegaard Pumps Limited says ‘When it comes to maintenance and refurbishment a major problem can be encountered when the pump purchased is substantially larger in physical size when compared to unit in situ. No such problem exists for the installing engineers who choose Magneta. Not only is Magneta extremely compact when compared to competitor models, it is also designed with superior advanced technology in a user friendly package benefiting the installer and consumer’.
Magneta additional benefits:
- Future-proofed optimised efficiencies, exceeding future energy efficiency regulations.
- Magneta models are single phase IP44
Advanced Technology – Simple to use with no gimmicks
- Commissioning is straightforward with the press & turn dial.
- Integrated display and symbols indicating the operating mode.
- Dual pump operation with auto changeover (integrated interface).
- Integrated protective and manual functions.
- High-efficiency technology combined with speed control
- Advanced Eco Mode offer maximum savings.
- Fully integrated communication interfaces that save on both investment and commissioning costs.
- Magneta covers a broad application range spanning from heating to cooling with fluid temperatures from -10°C to +110°C.
- Comprehensive product range with standard pipe connections.