LEV Test Engineer
Magenta International are specialist recruiters in the technical engineering sector and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: LEV Test Engineer
Reference: LEV ENG / DH
Our client is an established manufacturer and services provider for water treatment / cooling and air extract systems. It supplies its services to a variety of clients throughout the UK and is looking for an experienced LEV Test Engineer to join its business unit based in Central Birmingham.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an LEV Test Engineer to join an expanding company, to carry out testing of LEV systems to COSHH Regulation 9 and HSG258.
As an LEV Test Engineer your duties will include:
- Carrying out thorough examination and testing (TExT) of a varied range of dust and fume extraction systems in various industries and establishments.
- Commissioning of LEV systems.
- LEV and duct cleaning
- Providing support to internal departments in other areas of LEV.
- Liaising with clients in respect of LEV systems, providing advice and guidance where necessary.
- Control sub-contract labour
An ideal Air Services LEV Test Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Proven experience in LEV Testing and ability to provide detailed TExT reports, with recommendations based on findings.
- Good technical ability.
- Managing and developing own revenue stream
- P601 minimum qualification, P604 preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible.
- Member of ILEVE and a competency card holder is a distinct advantage, although training to this level will be provided for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this role then please forward your CV to me or for further information contact David Housden on 01233 223712 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.