Kershaw spotlight on schools, academies and university campuses
With a cold winter predicted – are you comfortable in the knowledge that the risk of your building having to be closed due to a breakdown in facilities is being kept to a minimum – by having a reliable, understanding, flexible and technical contractor at your disposal?
At Kershaw Mechanical Services, we understand the importance of educational facilities and the requirement to keep them fully operational, in peak condition, at all times. We have built up an enviable portfolio of educational clients over the years, and we can bring our experience of servicing and maintaining the building services of primary and secondary schools, academies and universities, including student accommodation, to you.
- Are you frustrated or feeling let down by your current contractor?
- Do you juggle numerous contractors on a daily basis?
- Are you under increasing budgetary pressure to reduce the facilities spend?
- Are you worried with a predicted cold winter ahead that you are not fully covered with regard to heating and hot water?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, Kershaw would like to speak to you!
We offer a One-Stop-Shop Technical Maintenance Service pulling together all technical Hard FM services into one holistic approach to Facilities Management. We work closely and in full accordance with SFG-20 the industry standard for Building Maintenance. Our service provision includes but is not limited to
- Mechanical services
- Electrical services
- Air conditioning and refrigeration
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Fire alarm and safety
- Security systems (CCTV, access control and intruder alarm)
- Water treatment (Legionella)
- Automatic doors
- Building fabric
We guarantee we can save you both money, and more importantly time, by providing you with a streamlined, one-stop-shop support service. Kershaw is a Mechanical & Electrical maintenance services contractor you can trust.
For a FREE, no obligation consultation and like-for-like quotation of your maintenance requirements, please contact Neil Morrison at Kershaw by e: email@example.com or t: 01223 715800.