Magenta International are specialist recruiters in the Refrigeration & Air Conditioning sector and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: HVAC CAD /Design Team Leader – Solidworks
Reference: SWKS / DH
Excellent opportunity for an experienced CAD Team Leader to join a Design & Manufacturer based in the West Midlands. This company specialise in pre-fabricated HVAC Systems including process equipment, controls/electrical switchgear, and environmental enclosures that are designed and fabricated to tailored specifications. Engineered to order HVAC Systems such as Fluid Management Systems, Heat Transfer Packages, and Packaged Plant Rooms form part of the company’s portfolio.
- Carry out the lead role for a busy CAD department responsible for multiple projects
- Produce fully coordinated 3d models for the fabrication of HVAC plant/equipment
- Work closely with the Engineering Design team to ensure spatial requirements are met
- Produce detailed working drawings and material design information for engineering assemblies in accordance with Company design procedures and liaise with other team members where required.
- Work to agreed deadlines ensuring compliance with departmental standards and procedures.
- Provide design support to all external facing departments, suppliers and customers where necessary
- Carry out all activities in accordance with company procedures i.e. QA , H&S, Environmental and internal company policies
HVAC services design coordination
Prefabrication / packaged plant systems
Solidworks knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
3D Software experience is required i.e. Cadduct, ACAD 3D would be considered
Training can be provided within Solidworks for an experienced Mechanical Coordinator / Team Leader can be provided.
If you would like to apply for this role then please forward your CV to me or for further information contact David Housden on 01233 223712 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.