EcoAir Box is a trademark of IPT (Integrated Plantroom Technologies), a privately owned company producing bespoke HVAC equipment to meet specific requirements of building services, specialising in packaged units incorporating factory fitted “trend” controls providing the complete pre-commissioned system).
R410A Packaged Reverse Cycle Heat Pump
This new ground breaking air handling unit offers full flexibility in control and design to provide conditioned fresh air to your system, whether it be fan coils, chilled beams, VRF or VAV. The unit consists of high spec components offering the very best in energy efficiency. Just add power and we will do the rest.
- A packaged unit that requires no services apart from mains power
- Incorporates heat / cool recovery with a reverse cycle heat pump that will fulfil all heating and cooling requirements enabling better performance
- No need for external condenser or chiller
- Reduces the buildings boiler requirements
- All on site labour pipework and total installation costs will reduce
- A packaged control system with software is provided that can integrate will all BMS systems
- R410a refrigerant – the whole refrigerant circuit is less than 5m long keeping refrigerant quantity to a minimum