Distech Controls’ new Integrated Room Control Solution
Personalised Comfort. Increased ROI!
Distech Controls’ new Integrated Room Control Solution is an end-to-end system for the control of HVAC room terminal equipment, Lighting, and Sunblind, achieving the highest levels of comfort for occupants while increasing operating cost savings, from installation time and wiring/material requirements to energy consumption. It is a unique, modular solution designed for local or room applications, such as offices, hotel rooms, patient rooms, dorms, military housing, etc.
Simplifies design, installation and integration of multi-application systems including HVAC room terminal equipment, Lighting, and Sunblind control
Easy to Configure
- The 3 functions (HVAC, Lighting, and Sunblind) can be configured through one seamless interface – no additional discovery, bindings, or commissioning required
- Can be fully customized through EC-gfxProgram to meet the most advanced energy efficient application requirements
Lowest Total Installed Cost
- The Lighting and Sunblind expansion modules are connected to the extended HVAC controller on a subnetwork and can easily be installed near the equipment they control, reducing wiring and installation costs
- In addition, the expansion modules do not require additional nodes on BACnet networks
- Motion and Luminosity sensing information are shared across all 3 functions, providing optimal performance with only one sensor to install and configure
Energy Savings Delivered
- Integrated solution designed to deliver the greatest energy savings possible using occupancy-based control strategies and daylight harvesting
Achieve the Highest Return on Energy Efficient Systems!
The Integrated Room Control Solution is the most optimal and cost-efficient way of implementing energy efficient control while ensuring comfort for room occupants.
Distech Controls at Building Controls on stand B4