Congress for the future
The Renewable Heating & Cooling Congress 2007, which takes place on 20 & 21 November 2007 at the Bedford Hotel, Brussels, has been specifically designed to kick start the market development for RESHC technologies and will address the required support mechanisms to overcome current barriers.
The objective of the congress is to provide attendees with a holistic understanding of industry challenges and barriers from all stakeholders.
The extensively research-driven programme ensures that all stakeholder considerations have been adopted. By taking an end-to-end approach i.e. policy development to built environment adoption, the programme will provide attending delegates with a holistic understanding of the RESHC sector. This, combined with increasing awareness in climate change and the proposed directive, will provide an invaluable and timely opportunity for discussion on the EU 2020 roadmap.
Key topics up for discussion will be:
- European Parliament & Commission expectations for Renewable Heating & Cooling
- Technology acceleration programmes from ESTIF, AEBIOM & EGEC (and industry members)
- E.ON´s perspective on renewables
- Biomass project overview from Statoil
- Case Studies from Austria, Germany, France, Sweden and Spain
- Integration renewables in the built environment
- Making the business case for the adoption of renewables into existing building stock
- Finance & Investment programmes
For further information and to book your place, visit the website at www.greenpowerconferences.com or tel: 020 7801 6333.