COME TO US AS INRMATION HUB FOR ANY QUERY ON UNINTERUPTED SUPPLY OF HOT WATER FOR ALL CLEANING & HYGIENE IN HEALTHCARE SITES – RINNAI
Rinnai is now offering a new service – a dedicated information hub – to all essential works installers and contractors in maintaining a constant and uninterrupted flow of hot water supply to all the key and critical sites.
‘All questions and queries on maintaining constant flows of hot water for hygiene and cleaning use in all healthcare, care homes and mobile hygiene, foodservices – including any new or planned sites – can be readily directed to us as an information hub, “says Tony Gittings of Rinnai.
“I would also suggest that all installers, contractors and sites make extensive use of the digital technology and extended services we have made available to support the end user in these times of social distancing. These include our online touch points, “Ask Me a Question” and “Help me Choose” which are in operation constantly and we aim to reply as soon as possible. These digital services are combined with the additional “essential services” which are listed below.”
“It is also important for the installer and end user to understand that continuous flow can readily and quickly REPLACE any other form of hot water delivery that fails or cannot cope with demand. A site doesn’t need to do what they believe is a like4like replacement – essential services sites simply needs uninterrupted and reliable flows of hot water hygiene,” adds Tony Gittings.
As long as there is a constant supply of gas and water continuous flow units are guaranteed to supply temperature controlled and useable hot water in unlimited quantities for all hygiene regimes in all types of healthcare sites, temporary accommodations and essential services.
Rinnai UK has continued to be open for business throughout the current situation with staff able to take any technical enquiries via telephone or online and the company has excellent stock levels of all units in the range plus spares and accessories.
Rinnai already offers the following services: –
- Out of hours and weekend technical support – installers, site manager and end-users simply call 01928 531870 select technical and if the call isn’t answered immediately leave a voicemail. Response will be within one hour between 0800 – 22:30 / 7 days a week. This means that there be a technical response every day of the week.
- Rinnai’s Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – will be open for emergency / essential equipment provision of new units and for spares.
- Collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday. All will adopt ‘safe distancing’ in any contact for this or deliveries.
- Weekend operational & sales support help line – simply call 01928 531870 and select sales and if the call isn’t answered immediately leave a voicemail and we will be back within the hour.
- Emergency delivery weekends / out of hours – under “essential works” circumstances and, where possible, Rinnai will readily offer a delivery service to site.
Installers can contact the company direct in gaining access to the supply of units –
Call 01928 531 870 or email email@example.com –
‘alternatively use the smart online contact points “Help Me Choose”
or “Ask Us a Question”, all held on the website homepage at www.rinnaiuk.com.
For more information on the RINNAI product range visit