Belimo Sensors Improve Indoor Air Quality
HVAC System operation is a critical requirement for maintaining adequate, safe indoor air quality (IAQ).
Belimo HVAC Sensor technology offers accuracy, superior reliability, easy installation and seamless integration with major building automation systems (BAS).
We offer a complete range of sensors to measure temperature, humidity (relative humidity, absolute humidity, enthalpy and dew point), pressure, CO2 and volatile organic compounds (VOC).
Our sensors are also available as combination sensors with more than one measured value.
Proper air system performance in buildings can be challenging. Damaged, faulty or inadequate devices have a big impact on occupant safety, comfort and productivity.
The 7 Essentials of Healthy Indoor Air Quality:-
- Continuous and reliable measurement, display and monitoring indoor air quality
- Accurate amount of air to the zone and controlled removal of contaminated air
- Well designed air dilution and airflow pattern
- Active pressurisation of envelope and spaces
- Correct temperature and humidity conditioning
- Effective Filtration
- Proper amount of outside air.
HVAC systems can be transformed into safe and reliable systems with Belimo actuators, valves and sensors. Our retrofit solutions offer quick and convenient replacements, compatible with all major control systems, maximising system performance.