Adveco CPD listing April 2022
Adveco is the trusted specialist provider of bespoke, low carbon hot water and heating systems to the building services industry. Operating for more than 50 years, the company today provides a wide range of options for gas and electric water heating, incorporating the latest gas water heaters and boilers, thermal storage, heat pumps, solar thermal and heat recovery technologies. From individual appliances to full systems that can be packaged or even built off-site and delivered ready for installation, Adveco is able to support projects with bespoke offerings that ensure optimal and cost-effective operation and a route to reducing carbon emissions from your buildings.
Committed to partnering with its commercial and public sector customers, Adveco’s industry-leading technical & design teams provide a range of training opportunities designed to support building services engineers, mechanical consultants and public health engineers.
As a provider of heating and hot water technologies, Adveco Ltd. is proud to have a commitment towards the continued growth of knowledge and experience of professionals in the energy and sustainability sector. To aid in this responsibility, Adveco Ltd. is accredited with CIBSE for the provision of CPD seminars and are pleased to be able to offer the below training courses designed to contribute towards an individuals’ CIBSE CPD requirement.
Courses can be hosted at Adveco’s Farnborough headquarters, customer premises or delivered as an e-learning seminar. Presentations typically take 45 minutes to an hour followed by a Q&A session.
Sizing Domestic Hot Water Systems for Commercial Environment
- Rules and principles of practical domestic hot water sizing, including common pitfalls of over-and under-sizing.
- Comparisons of sizing estimates and guidelines to real water usage data.
- A review of the types of systems and the suitability of appliance technologies for various demand profiles.
- An in-depth analysis of peak periods of demand and sources of demand within buildings.
- Worked examples tailored to applications suitable for the audience
Maximising Contributions from Solar Thermal Systemson from Solar Thermal Systems
- An overview of solar thermal technology, its developments, common issues, and ways to maximise output.
- Protection against overheating and stagnation using Drainbacktechnology.
- Review of correct solar thermal system installation and operation.
- Coverage of Solar Swap and heating load contributions.
- A look at the latest building regulations
The Effect of Lower Carbon Intensity Electricity or Renewable Technologies for Existing Buildings
- An overview of current U.K. carbon legislation and future energy scenarios
- Analysis of grid energy demands and carbon factors, as well as future emission targets.
- A look at the range of low carbon technologies available and their potential impacts on carbon emissions
- Discussion of how to select the correct low carbon technology
Visit https://adveco.co/support/technical/training/ to book your CPD with Adveco