A valve with four functions
Belimo now offers the EPIV pressure-independent characterised control valve in the nominal diameters DN 15 to DN 150. This extends the fields of application of this innovative, electronically controlled valve.
Because of the fact that it combines the four functions of measuring, controlling, hydraulic balancing and air bubble tight-closing, in one ready-to-install unit, its utilisation enhances efficiency during planning, implementation and operation.
- Time-saving and safe valve selection in accordance with maximum volumetric flow
- Rapid, simple installation and commissioning
- Automatic, permanent hydraulic balancing through the valve
- Securing of the correct amount of water with differential pressure changes and with partial loads
- No energy losses thanks to air bubble tight-closing valve (leakage rate A in accordance with EN 12266-1)
- Real time information of the measured flow rate
The integrated electronic flow control ensures that the required volumetric flow is secured. The respective measured values can be called up as real time information.
The EPIV can be operated with medium temperatures from -10˚C to +120˚C and with a system pressure (ps) of 1600kPa. Both conventional communication and communication via the Belimo MP bus is possible with all types.