A route to concise, activity based building engineering services risk assessments
For many engineering services contractors, drawing up ‘suitable and sufficient’ risk assessments, and then a useful method statement, can be challenging and time-consuming, even though these documents are a vital part of doing business.
eRAMS is a practical online service that allows contractors and maintenance teams to create, amend, store and print activity-based risk assessments, plus method statements (MSs) and construction phase plans (CPPs).
Customer experience and feedback has shown that eRAMS is a real help to virtually any type of small to medium contractor that needs to ensure health and safety, across a wide range of tasks and activities.
eRAMS features include:
- Concise, intuitive RAs, MSs and Construction Phase Plans (CPPs)
- Designed specifically for use by contractors and maintenance teams
- Activity-based risk assessments – for a wide range of contractor activities
- An auto text option, to help users quickly provide essential information on control measures
- Ability to print, or save and send RAs, method statements or CPPs electronically
- Numerical risk assessment matrix
- Ability to add a company logo to printed RAs
- Ability to upload useful photos and other images to the method statement
eRAMs is free to ECA members, and it’s available on annual subscription to other customers at a highly competitive price from CHAS, the industry-leading health and safety assessment scheme. Furthermore, as part of ECA’s partnership with CHAS which aims to help companies of all sizes to achieve essential health and safety standards, CHAS registrants can subscribe to eRAMS with a significant discount.
For more information about eRAMS visit www.eca.co.uk/erams
If you are interested in subscribing to eRAMS, please visit: www.chas.co.uk