A client web-interface and BACnet integration in one
The IG04 BACnet Gateway is a protocol gateway between a Vaisala WXT520 weather transmitter or WMT52 ultrasonic wind sensor and a BACnet network.
The IG04 interrogates the Vaisala device and stores the current values for all NMEA data points. This data is updated and transmitted regularly as predefined BACnet objects available as BACnet/IP or BACnet MS/TP values.
Since its release in May 2011, the IG04 is fast becoming the preferred integration solution in the HVAC/BMS markets globally.
Product features include:
• BACnet MS/TP or BACnet/IP communications
• A new multi-user client web-interface
• Sunrise and sunset calculations for day/night visual indication
• Seven day high and low temperatures and rain accumulation
• Added support for the WMT52 wind sensor with auto-detect of WXT or WMT transmitters
• Programming of the weather transmitter directly from the in-built web interface
• Auto-baud rate detection for simplified setup and commissioning
• Rain/hail accumulation counter reset daily
• Auto creation of all BACnet objects (no manual mapping required)
• Plug and play technology
• The ability to add or remove sensors from the BACnet object list
• C-Tick, CE, FCC and UL listing
The new enhanced capabilities of the IG04 BACnet Gateway have not only produced a simplified integration solution, but a solution for any client requiring complete multi-user, web-based weather station technology.