For some people, the current trend for installing wet-rooms has identified the problem of waste water discharge: which can be difficult where access to gravity drainage is not possible. This problem is acute, especially in basements, attic conversions, apartments, listed buildings etc.
The Showermatic solves this problem by providing a reliable solution for the removal of the waste water by simply sucking up the water from a shallow gully and then discharging the waste water via small-bore pipework to the main drain.
- Plug and go
- No flow switches
- Very quiet in operation
- Suitable for level access
- Compact and easy to conceal
- No filter to clean or maintain
- Pump cover supplied for exposed installations
- Ideal for most showers up to 12 litres a minute
- Innovative peristaltic design means no non-return valves
For further information please contact:
Saniflo Ltd., Howard House, The Runway, South Ruislip, Middx., HA4 6SE
Tel: 020 8842 0033
Fax: 020 8842 1671