The CSA Awards, launched by the Commissioning Specialists Association two years ago, is already regarded by many as one of the building sector’s most valued events.
The awards recognise companies and individuals that ‘go the extra mile’ to make buildings work as the designer intended.
The awards focus on best practice in key areas of commissioning, including innovation and achievement, energy saving, sales growth, customer care and service provision.
This year, five companies and three individuals were awarded:
- Innovation in Commissioning (Sponsored by: SAV Systems)
Winner: Ashford Environmental Services for Minimal Discharge Process
- Project of the Year (Sponsored by: Marflow Hydronics
Winner: Banyard Consultants for Hewlett Packard – One Aldermanbury Square London
- Product Innovation of the Year (Sponsored by: CSA)
Winner: Johnson Controls Metasys Access Portal (MAP) Gateway
- Commissioning Provider of the Year (Sponsored by: Modern Building Services)
Winner: Ashford Environmental Services
- Investment in Training Award (Sponsored by: BSRIA Instrument Solutions)
Winner: Marflow Hydronics
- Student of the Year (Sponsored by: CSA)
Winner: Robert Cleworth, End Systems
- Engineer of the Year (Sponsored by: Ashford Environmental Services)
Winner: Tom Bradbury, Airtech Premier
- Lifetime Contribution (Sponsored by: CSA)
Winner: Chris Davey, JPS Commissioning Services
Following the success of this year’s awards, the 2017 CSA Awards Dinner will again be held at the Copthorne Effingham Park Hotel, near Gatwick Airport, on 15th June.
Commenting on the awards, CSA Chairman, Andrew Watkin said: “Once again the 2016 CSA Awards proved to be a huge success and provided an excellent forum through which to celebrate business and professional excellence right across the commissioning arena.”